At Premier, we understand how vital fire protection is to your home. That’s why we’re dedicated to offering only high-quality fire alarm systems to our customers.
Premier’s team specializes in fire alarm system installation, service and monitoring for homes of any size, with an expert staff that can make sure your system is installed and working properly from start to finish.
Premier is fully licensed in New Jersey, which ensures the strictest adherence with regulatory compliance.
Securall Monitoring Corporation, our UL listed, NFPA-certified, local central station will dispatch fire, police, or ambulance to your location within seconds of verifying your alarm.
A few reasons to install a fire alarm:
- Fires can happen at any time – A fire can strike without warning and quickly burn out of control. Maybe you left something on the stove, or forgot you had a candle burning. Maybe one of your appliances malfunctioned.
- Don’t take the risk – make sure you have a working fire alarm system.
- It can save your life – Time is critical when a fire starts. Modern fire alarm systems typically offer a mix of smoke and heat detection, and use bells, sirens and strobe lights to give everyone time to get to safety.
- It might save you money – Many insurance companies give discounts to homeowners who install fire alarm systems. And if you own a business, your insurance company might insist you install an alarm before they’ll provide coverage.
Make sure your home is safe with the help of our fire alarm systems. Contact us today to learn more.
- Member of the New Jersey Burglar and Fire Alarm Association
- Burglar Alarm License 34BA0007500
- Fire Alarm License 34BA0007500